Solar One added new board member David Ehrenberg, former NYCEDC and BNYDC executive. He joins the New York City-based environmental education and resource center dedicated to promoting K-12 climate education, clean energy workforce development, and renewable energy access for urban households.
PosiGen, a provider of renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions for low-to-moderate income (LMI) households, announces Peter Shaper as the company’s chief executive officer. Shaper succeeds PosiGen Founder Tom Neyhart, who transitioned to executive chair of the board, after building and leading the company as chief executive officer for the past twelve years.
More jobs provided by EnergeiaWorks:
- John Albers started a new position as Energy Regulatory Policy Director -Central at Advance Energy United
- Michael Vredevelt started a new position as Director of Construction Management at PowerFlex
- Jody Snodgrass started a new position as CEO at SunGrid
- Zakaria Chayed started a new position as Associate Director-Offshore Electrical Engineer at EDF Renewables North America
- Darren Wyatt started a new position as Chief Strategy Officer at Cleantech Industry Resources
North America’s leading renewable energy search firm
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: email@example.com.