SunVest Solar announced the appointment of Bram Walters to the position of CEO. Prior to joining SunVest, Mr. Walters was co-founder and partner at Euclid Capital, a private equity investor focused on investing in infrastructure-related businesses. Mr. Walters led Euclid Capital’s investment in SunVest in 2020 and has been a board member of SunVest since that time; as well as acting as interim CFO in 2021 through early 2022. Mr. Walters will be stepping back from his role at Euclid Capital in order to focus on SunVest.
BrightNight announced Duane Duclaux has joined its leadership team in the newly created position of General Counsel which will oversee BrightNight’s legal and regulatory responsibilities. In his most recent role, Duane was Deputy General Counsel at Castleton Commodities International (CCI) and provided legal support to CCI’s U.S. and international commodity trading desks with particular emphasis on participation in the U.S. electricity and capacity markets and electric generation project acquisition and support.
Zeta Energy announced that Tom Pilette, currently Chief Operating Officer, will transition to the role of Chief Executive Officer of Zeta Energy effective January 2, 2023. Mr. Maslin, currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will continue to provide his guidance and support to the company as Executive Chairman.
PosiGen, a provider of renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions for low-to-moderate (LMI) income homeowners, announces the addition of Kyle Wallace as Vice President of Public Policy & Government Affairs. In his new role, Kyle will work with state policymakers, utility commissions, utilities, and community and environmental groups to help shape energy policies to provide equitable access to PosiGen’s #SolarForAll commitment.
Bill Mulligan will join Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. as its Chief Executive Officer and member of its Board of Directors on January 23, 2023. Prior to joining Maxeon, Mulligan was Chief Operating Officer at Sila Nanotechnologies, a privately held Silicon Valley company currently scaling up the manufacture of innovative silicon anode material for advanced high-performance batteries. He has previously held positions as CEO of SolarBridge, a microinverter company with technology later sold to Enphase, and Executive Vice President of Global Operations for SunPower Corporation, where he led the development and commercialization of the solar industry’s first mass-produced Interdigitated Back Contact (IBC) high efficiency solar cells.
Freyr Battery, a developer of clean, next-generation battery cell production capacity, has appointed Jeremy Bezdek to the position of Executive Vice President of Global Corporate Development and President for Freyr Battery U.S.
Additional job moves provided by EnergeiaWorks:
Paul Sabbagh started a new position as Vice President, Finance at Heelstone Renewables Energy, LLC
Fernando Stalker started a new position as Vice President of Asset Management at BHE Montana, LLC
Casey Miller started a new position as CEO at Elexity
Celebrating 10 Years as North America’s leading renewable energy executive search and staffing firm.
Construction Coordinator | Metro Park, NJ
- Project and administrative support for the Operations Team
- Coordinate design and construction material preparation to support development opportunities
- Project schedule and cost budget management
- Administrative support
- Project stakeholder reporting preparation
- Coordinate invoices to ensure project compliance and management against budgetary milestones
- Project milestone tracking and contract compliance
- Regulatory compliance filing and tracking
- Coordinate with Insurance/Risk to ensure compliance with all offtake/interconnection obligations
Minimum requirements and skills:
- A record of academic and professional achievement, well developed communication skills, the ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are vital in this role
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience in management of contracts, schedules, budgets
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to continuously prioritize effectively
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: email@example.com.