Sunnova Energy International named Mary Yang as an independent Class III director of the company’s Board of Directors. She has more than 25 years of experience in technology through a career focused on advising companies on strategic investments, alliance opportunities, and global M&A activity. Yang currently serves as SVP and chief strategy officer of Ciena Corp., a networking systems, services, and software company. Prior to joining Ciena, she served as VP of corporate development /business development at NIO Inc., an electric vehicle design and development firm.
ComEd named Gil C. Quiniones as CEO, effective Nov. 15. Quiniones has served as president and CEO of the New York Power Authority for the past 10 years, and will report to Calvin Butler, CEO of Exelon Utilities, who also has served as interim CEO of ComEd since Oct. 1. Prior to his role at NYPA, he spent four years at the New York City Economic Development Corp., where he served as SVP and the principal energy advisor to Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg. He also worked for 13 years at the Consolidated Edison Company of New York.
The Connecticut Green Bank named Stratford Mayor Laura Hoydick to its Board of Directors. Hoydick has been mayor since 2017, after serving in the State House of Representatives starting in 2010. She was a ranking member of the Energy and Technology Committee while in the House, and held roles on the Banks, Finance, Revenue, and Bonding Committees. Hoydick also serves as the chairman of the Greater Bridgeport and Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization, and the vice chair of the Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments.
Sponsored: Project Manager, St Louis, Missouri
As Project manager you will be responsible for growing the Utility Scale and Energy Storage markets including both overhead and billables management of projects to specific projects.
- Work closely with other Operations and Sales staff and manage as many as 5-6 projects at the same time in different stages of their project cycles and in different locales.
- Responsible for Client and owner management including all critical communication and reporting.
- Review, interview, and scope subcontractors and contractors including pricing and quality assessment.
- You will oversee all contractors after selection through to project completion.
- Coordinate logistics to ensure limited downtime and logistics issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee project documentation including POs and Change orders as well as ensure scheduling is on time.
- Degree in Construction Management, Building Sciences, or related field. Relevant experience will also be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing with MW-scale PV projects ($20M to $50M+ budgets) for utility companies and corporations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite, particularly Project, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of energy systems and energy use in commercial buildings
- NABCEP-certified in PV Technical Sales
- Familiarity with NFPA National Electrical Code
- OSHA-10 certified
- Valid Passport and ability to travel internationally without restriction
- Covid 19 Vaccination
More information is available here.
Send your job change news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: email@example.com.