Now for the second year at Solar Power International, attendees and #Solar100 Leaders were invited to nominate “Next Interviews” and “New Entrants” to the #Solar100. Below are select highlights.
Stay tuned for additions to the #Solar100 and new interviews on pv magazine USA.
New Entrant Nomination Highlights
- “Ugwem Eneyo the Matt Rogers of Emerging Markets” by #Solar100’s Emily Kirsch
- “Jessie Robbins the Lindsey Vonn of Solar Finance” nominated by #Solar100’s Zadie Oleksiw
- “Brett Isaac the Steve Jobs of Navajo Power,” “Andrew Birch the Uncle Numbers of Solar,” and “The Sunlight & Power Team the Worker Ownership Pioneers of California Solar” by #Solar100’s Danny Kennedy
- “Sara Baldwin the Future FERC Chairperson of Solar” and “Nicole Steele the Elizabeth Warren of Low-Income Solar” by #Solar100’s Meghan Nutting
- “Justin Hoysradt the Ari Gold of Solar” by #Solar100’s Tor Valenza
- “Laura Taylor the Olivia Pope of Solar Communications” by #Solar100’s Tom Weirich
- “Brandy Hyatt the Rising Star of Access and Equality,” “Will Kenworthy the Reg Master of the Midwest,” and “Pari Kasotia the Maven of the Mid-Atlantic” by #Solar100’s Adam Browning
- “Emma Foehringer Merchant the Christiane Amanpour of Energy and Climate Reporting” and “Marc Pangburn the Ashton Kutcher of Climate Change Solutions” by Hao Shen
- “Kristen Ardani the Jane Goodall of Solar Policy and Research” by Candice Yu
- “Scott Elias the Solar Education Wizard of SEIA” by Claire August
- “Randy Corey the Bob the Builder of Solar” by Jason Kaminsky
- “Jim Spano the Iconoclast of Solar Finance” by Lisa Nash and Jared Blanton
- “Liz Ramsay Dalton the Job Czar of Clean Energy Workforce” by Lauren Glickman
- “Lauren Glickman the Kevin Bacon of Renewable Energy” by Gil Jenkins
Next Interview Highlights
- “Adam Browning the Trust Buster of Solar” by #Solar100’s Tom Matzzie
- Abby Hopper, Justin Guay, and Vikram Aggrawal by #Solar100’s Jigar Shah
- “Tom Matzzie the David Axelrod of Solar” by #Solar100’s Yann Brandt
- “Julia Hamm the Wonder Woman of the Smart Grid” by #Solar100’s Jennifer Runyon
- “Russell Gold the Storyteller of Solar’s Future” by #Solar100’s Elias Hinckley
- “Ben Inskeep the Conscience of the Midwest” by #Solar100’s Adam Browning
- “Yoni Cohen the Biz Dev Guru of Solar’s Future” by #Solar100’s Tom Weirich
- “Tom Cheyney the Harrison Ford of Solar PR” by #Solar100’s Deborah Knuckey
- “Tom Weirich the Ryan Seacrest of Solar Media” by Dara Conroy
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form you agree to pv magazine using your data for the purposes of publishing your comment.
Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted to third parties for the purposes of spam filtering or if this is necessary for technical maintenance of the website. Any other transfer to third parties will not take place unless this is justified on the basis of applicable data protection regulations or if pv magazine is legally obliged to do so.
You may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future, in which case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Otherwise, your data will be deleted if pv magazine has processed your request or the purpose of data storage is fulfilled.
Further information on data privacy can be found in our Data Protection Policy.