This year at Solar Power International, all attendees were invited to nominate who they wanted to see interviewed next for #Solar100. The #Solar100 Leaders nominated both “Next Interviews” as well as “Next Entrants.” Below are select highlights.
Stay tuned for additions to the #Solar100 and new interviews on pv magazine USA.
Next Interview Highlights
- “Emily Kirsch the Mother Theresa of Solar” by Kyle Cherrick
- “Jamie Nolan the Olivia Pope of Solar” and “Meghan Nutting the Kamala Harris of Solar” by Jen Bristol
- “Christian Roselund the Yosemite Sam of Solar Media” by John Weaver
- “Billy Parish the Captain Cook of Solar Finance” by Deborah Knuckey
- “Tom Weirich the Human in Action of Solar Finance” by Yoni Cohen
- “Andrea Luecke the Einstein of Solar Jobs” by Meghan Nutting
- “Stephen Lacey the Edward R. Murrow of Solar News” by Tor Valenza
- “Yann Brandt the E-Newsletter of Solar” by Kendra Hubbard
- “Tor the Solar Fred of Solar” by Eli Hinckley
- “Tim Buchner the Bill Gates of Solar” by Tom Weirich
- “Susanna Murley the Peggy Olson of Solar Creatives” by Jamie Nolan
- “Lynn Jurich the Lynn Jurich of Solar”
- “Adam Browning the Gandhi of Energy Equality”
- “Tom Matzzie the Clean Choice of Solar”
- “Elias Hinckley the Renaissance Man of Renewables”
- “Julia Hamm the Warren Buffett of Solar”
- “Lidija Sekaric the Visionary of Solar Deployment”
New Entrant Nomination Highlights
- “Audrey Lee the Julia Morgan of Solar + Storage” by Anne Hoskins
- “Rosalind Jackson the Heart + Soul of the Solar Movement,” “Jessica Scott the Champion of Nevada Solar,” and “Zadie Oleksiw the Solar Splainer of the Solar Movement” by Adam Browning
- “Raffi Garabedian the Staying Power of Thin Film Solar” by Lidija Sekaric
- “Mike Pound” the Winston Churchhill of Solar” and “Mauricio Anno the Peter Sellers of Solar” by TJ Kanczuzewski
- “Jared Johnson the Larry Bird of Financial Innovation” by Jason Kaminsky
- “John Weaver The Tick of Solar” and “Gregor Macdonald the da Vinci of Clean Energy Writing” by Christian Roselund
- “Stephen Trimble the Alaska Builder of Solar Growth” by Kelly Pickerel
The views and opinions expressed in this article are the author’s own, and do not necessarily reflect those held by pv magazine.
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.